For those who want to own their business and have an established product or service with its foundation and branding already in place, franchising is an excellent option.
How we help
S2S Business Coaching, through its affiliation with FranNet, helps people with this desire find the perfect local franchise business – at no charge and with no pressure.
Our goal is NOT to convince you that franchise ownership is the right thing for you. It is to help you understand and explore franchise opportunities that may help you achieve your goals.
Using a proven process, which has been used by thousands of its clients over the past 20 years, FranNet can:
- Help you understand the pros and cons of owning your own business.
- Help you determine and document those lifestyle goals that you want a business to help you attain.
- Recommend franchise opportunities with proven franchise concepts that can help you achieve those goals.
- Guide you through a process of due-diligence that will help you make an informed decision about your future.
- Save you money by educating you on anticipated costs, franchise fees, lending options, and working capital requirements. Best of all, our fees are 100% free to you and paid by the national franchisors seeking qualified candidates.
Unique Franchise Opportunities
There are many types of franchises, some you may have never considered before:
These are typically low investment or home-based opportunities taken by those who want to start and run a small franchised business alone. A wide range of services fall into this group:
- Corporate event planning
- Elder-care support services
- Executive coaching
- Shipping service
- Travel consulting
Product (or distribution) franchises are based on supplier-dealer relationships where the franchisee distributes the franchisor’s products. These types of franchises typically deal with large products such as:
- Vehicle repair parts
- Vending machines
Business Format Franchise:
In this franchise type, the franchisee uses the franchisor’s trademark and obtains its entire system to operate the business and market the product or service. Full support is provided with complete plans, processes, and procedures provided as well as ongoing training and support. This is what people typically think of when it comes to the franchise idea.
- Fast food
- Business services
- Pet care and grooming