A friend sent me an email asking about filling in speakers for our business support group on June 8th and June 19th. He sent the message on June 18th. He meant July in his message.
I keep writing dates in my journal beginning with 3/__. Somehow my mind thinks we are still in March.
How the heck is it mid-2021?
Well it is. That being the case, how is 2021 going for your business? What better time to do a 2021 business assessment than at this halfway point.
The assessment does not need to be in-depth. Ask yourself the following 6 questions and provide just one answer to each. Your answers become the stepping off points for your Q3 business plan.
- What was your biggest success in 2021 so far?
- What can you do in July to create more of this success?
- What was your biggest challenge in 2021 to date?
- If you are still facing this challenge, what one step can you take this month to address it? If you are no longer facing this challenge, give yourself kudos and ask the same question about the biggest challenge facing you now.
- What is the most important goal for you to achieve by December 31, 2021 and how close are you to achieving this?
- What is the most important action you will take this week to move you closer to this goal?
Now take your answers to question nos. 2, 4, and 6 and put them into your calendar and on your to-do list.
Commit to these actions as you would to a promise to your most important client. You ARE your most important client.
These are the initial steps to kickstart your Second Half of 2021 Success Plan.
Stay tuned for the next S2S blog post to help you flesh out your plan for 3rd Quarter, 2021.